945Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Stitch and Bitch, 1/30/2008, 7:00 pm

    Jan 30, 2008
      Enjoy your trip! If you see Alice, give her a hey from me! And tell
      her to quit being such a butt and design some new sweaters already.
      ;)

      Theresa, who spent a half an hour trying to use the blow dryer to
      defrost the garage door. It didn't work.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and