      From: Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@ yahoo.com>
      To: SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 1:58 pm
      Subject: Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Dec. 26th SNB / Baby Meeting

      If we have four or fewer people going, we can take the Lexus. It has
      a nice roomy trunk but the back seat is a little too narrow for three
      bodies.

      Amy, Adrienne, I admire your willpower. :)

      Theresa

      http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---

      http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/SouthSubur banSnB/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/SouthSubur banSnB/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:SouthSuburba nSnB-digest@ yahoogroups. com