918Re: New Member

  • laurelena78
    Jan 7, 2008
      Hey, this is Linda again. I don't know if you all remember me. I met
      with your group several weeks ago, just before Thanksgiving. The
      holidays and life in general interfered, but I'd like to come back.
      Hope to see you all on Wednesday. :)

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "laurelena78"
      <laurelena78@...> wrote:
      > Hi, I just joined your group and would like to join a knitting session
      > with you folks sometime. I've moved to Illinois from California and
      > don't know a lot of people yet, so this is a great opportunity for me
      > to make some new friends.
      > I'm still a beginner knitter. I've knit some socks and scarves and
      > have my first cardigan in my UFO pile :P I also like to crochet!
      > Cheers!
      > Linda
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic