916Re: hi

    Jan 6, 2008
      Hi Njgirl.

      We meet every Wednesday at Panera bread on Harlem Ave in Tinley Park
      at 7 p.m. Some people show up at 6, but in general we "officially"
      start at 7 p.m.

      Come and join us. I promise we don't bite and are fairly friendly. :)

      Becca

      p.s. if you need further details on where and when we meet, check out
      the calendar, all of our meetings are on there, as are other events
      when we plan them, like yarn crawls.

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "njgirl1956"
      <papermaven22@...> wrote:

      > i am new to the group. do you meet, in person-not on the net, anywhere
      > specific? is the meeting monthly and at what time??

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic