913Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Dec. 26th SNB / Baby Meeting

    Dec 27, 2007
      If we have four or fewer people going, we can take the Lexus. It has
      a nice roomy trunk but the back seat is a little too narrow for three
      bodies.

      Amy, Adrienne, I admire your willpower. :)

      Theresa

      --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

      > So far the kids will be at Grandma's and I'm game for a trip. Aleta
      > mentioned maybe joining us...if anyone else is interested please
      > reply.
      >
      > Hope you feel better, you missed a good baby snuggle;) Kris
      >
      > Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
      > I think I'd better give tonight a miss. I have a little
      > cold
      > (probably just due to all the holiday shenanigans), and I don't
      > want
      > to risk exposing the baby to anything.
      >
      > Kris, we need to talk about the New Year's Day thing at the Fold.
      > Is
      > it just the two of us going?
      >
      > --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Are we starting at 6? Or a little later?
      > >
      > > I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my
      > family
      > > and
      > > Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm
      > > sure
      > > I've got something sweet around here... ;-)
      > >
      > > ~Nancy

      > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic