911Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Dec. 26th SNB / Baby Meeting

    Dec 26, 2007
      So far the kids will be at Grandma's and I'm game for a trip. Aleta mentioned maybe joining us...if anyone else is interested please reply.

      Hope you feel better, you missed a good baby snuggle;) Kris

      Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
      I think I'd better give tonight a miss. I have a little cold
      (probably just due to all the holiday shenanigans) , and I don't want
      to risk exposing the baby to anything.

      Kris, we need to talk about the New Year's Day thing at the Fold. Is
      it just the two of us going?

      --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:

      > Are we starting at 6? Or a little later?
      > I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my family
      > and
      > Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm
      > sure
      > I've got something sweet around here... ;-)
      > ~Nancy

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?