910Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Dec. 26th SNB / Baby Meeting

    Dec 26, 2007
      I think I'd better give tonight a miss. I have a little cold
      (probably just due to all the holiday shenanigans), and I don't want
      to risk exposing the baby to anything.

      Kris, we need to talk about the New Year's Day thing at the Fold. Is
      it just the two of us going?

      --- sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:

      > Are we starting at 6? Or a little later?
      >
      > I'll be there for a little while. (Got a hot date with my family
      > and
      > Harry Potter 5 in HD.) I can bring cheese and crackers, and I'm
      > sure
      > I've got something sweet around here... ;-)
      >
      > ~Nancy

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?