      From: stoler2001 <stoler2001@...>
      To: SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 1:55 pm
      Subject: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Dec. 26th SNB / Baby Meeting

      Hi everyone,

      This weeks SNB is at a different location.  The Froebe and Stoler
      families would like to have everyone come to our home this week.

      Our address is: 18935 Harding Ave. Flossmoor.

      We are one block east of Crawford/ Pulaski Rd and one block north of
      Flossmoor Rd.

      If you would like to bring a snack that would be great. If not, thats
      ok too. Just let us know so we can plan.

      This change of venue is brought to you by the arrival of:

      Miriam Nicole Froebe ( and her mother's need to see her friends)

      See you there!

      Aleta

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings: