852Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Taste

    Oct 23, 2007
      Hey everyone,

      One of my writing buddies, Allie Pleiter, will be doing a book
      reading/signing and knit-in at Knitche Thursday night. Here's the
      info in case anyone is interested.

      I'm considering going ... weeknight, long drive, yadda yadda, but I
      still would kind of like to go if anyone is up for it.

      Theresa

      Greetings!