851Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Moving

  • mbg
    Oct 23, 2007
      Panera at 6 is fine.  I also like the idea of going home earlier, and not having to find stuff to do for an hour before knitting starts.  And getting food.  As for next week, I have class on thrusdays, but it's not like I'm there every week.

      amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
      I like Panera, and it is not impossible for me to get there at 6pm. I
      hate to move since we have been there so long, but they anger that
      other peoples rudeness creates is annoying. Whatever we decide I am
      probablly going to go there at about 6 anyways to get food if anyone
      cares to join me.

      As for next week I am open on tues or thurs whatever is best for
      everyone else.

      Amy