839Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] New Member - Hello :-)

    Oct 1, 2007
      Congratulations on passing the Bar!! What a huge relief it must be. Sorry about the other week...we were put into a very uncomfortable situation, that still feels uncomfortable. I don't think we should have any issues going forward but if the group plans on making an "official" move then this would be the first place to look.

      Hope your feeling better and able to make it out this week.

      Cheers and Knit-On
      Kris

      Melanie Cannon <mel.cannon@...> wrote:
      I wanted to let you all know that I really enjoyed meeting up with you the week I came, too.  I drove up there the next week which was when you had relocated to Panera.  I wasn't that heartbroken about not finding any of you there because I was sick and really should have stayed home.  But once you figure out where you're meeting, I plan to be a regular.  Especially since I just found out today that I passed the bar and will thus not be losing my job and moving back to St. Louis.  :)

      Melanie

      annie97v <Annie97@aol. com> wrote:
      Hi, I would like to come to one of your Wednesday night gatherings. My
      name is Adrienne, I live in Olympia Fields, so Tinley is not too far. I
      saw you had some discussion about location - please let me know where
      you will be meeting and at what time. Thanks very much,

      Adrienne :-)
      www.knitandrun97. blogspot. com

      Got a little couch potato?