818Kaffe Fassett!

    Sep 13 9:01 AM
      I can't believe Kaffe Fassett is giving a class. I am so going to
      this even though my colorwork sucks. Dude is The Master.

      Anybody want to go?

      Theresa

      Kaffe Fassett is coming to town to give a lecture on October 6th, at
      the Swedish Museum. That's a Saturday at 7:00 pm and the cost is $25.
      Kaffe has new book out and he is on his promo tour.

      Brandon Mably will also be giving a workshop on Saturday and Sunday
      on color and creativity. He works with Kaffe and has been designing
      for Rowan for years.

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic