790Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Train wreck on two circulars

    Aug 16, 2007
      It can be difficult to keep track of the needles when using two circulars.  I have painted one of my with nail polish to keep things straight.

      sahmiamnc <nancy@...> wrote:
      Yeah, the two socks on circulars thing? Too much for my feeble brain
      to handle.

      I believe I need to split this into two different things: knitting
      some toe-up socks so I can see how they're supposed to work, and THEN
      trying two at a time on circulars.

      You do NOT want to know what these were looking like after a few
      rounds, or after I dropped stitches and re-cast one of them. However,
      I have some very nice two-tone pink ramen now.

      ~Nancy

      P.S. Speaking of train wrecks, did you get your Addi Turbos back?