610Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Hello

    Apr 10, 2007
      Hi Amy! Glad you found our group. I'm in Florida right now, but will be returning next week. I hope you can make the meeting, it's a great place to unwind and get inspired by other knitters and we're always happy to expand our group.

      Take care.
      Kris

      amlahe616 <amlahe616@...> wrote:
      I just got the message about caribou coffee tomorrow night. I have
      never been to one of these knits nights before, and I finally am free
      on the night you all are meeting. Mind if I join you?

      Amy

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic