517Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] sock button?

    Mar 3, 2007
      I do draw and sometimes scan the sketches, but mostly
      I have to redraw the idea in Illustrator. I use fonts
      for the type and use pen tools to draw shapes. The
      programs have some filters that can help distort,
      bevel, create drop shadows...if you want a photo to be
      Incorporated then you need Photoshop. In that program,
      you can do many manipulations with filters too. In
      then end when you have your design established then
      you set your resolution for the web requirements.
      There are tons of steps, but after 10 years it's
      really become second nature.

      Answers<http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>.

      > > > --
      > > > Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only
      > > there
      > > > can they ever die.
      > > >
      > > > http://k2p2.net/

      > > Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000
      > > hotels
      > > in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find
      > your
      > > fit.
      > > http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low
      > > PC-to-Phone call rates.

      > The fish are biting.
      > Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search
      > Marketing.

      > TV dinner still cooling?

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic