516Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] sock button?

    Mar 3, 2007
      Does that mean you draw it and scan it, and then let photoshop do the magic?  I'm just curious about how its done.

      KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      I have magical power;) ...really? okay, I do some
      rough design sketches then fully render them in
      Illustrator and/or Photoshop. Buttons in general are
      small... appx 1.5 inch. That's it.

      Answers<http://answers. yahoo.com/ ;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbG NhMGE3BF9TAzM5Nj U0NTEwOARfcwMzOT Y1NDUxMDMEc2VjA2 1haWxfdGFnbGluZQ RzbGsDbWFpbF90YW cx>.
      > > > Try it now.
      > > >

      > > --
      > > Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only
      > there
      > > can they ever die.
      > >
      > > http://k2p2. net/

      > Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000
      > hotels
      > in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your
      > fit.
      > http://farechase. yahoo.com/ promo-generic- 14795097

      > Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low
      > PC-to-Phone call rates.

      The fish are biting.
      http://searchmarket ing.yahoo. com/arp/sponsore dsearch_v2. php

      TV dinner still cooling?