458Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Fiber Quest?

    Jan 12, 2007
      WOW Theresa your strong...I so would have be brought
      down by my fiber weakness;)

      If I postpone the trip to The Fold till Feb, would
      anyone else be interested in going? I don't mind
      driving... I had a blast on our last trip and would
      love to extend the opportunity to you ladies.

      Reply if your interested. ~I know Theresa...I see your
      hand up, your already on-board -hehe.

      TTYS
      Kris

      Cheap talk?