      Sharon

      From: "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@...>

      If anyone is interested in going on a fiber adventure on Saturday, please speak up. Check
      out this place at <http://www.thefolda tmc.net/> it's called The Fold and a blogger
      suggested I check them out for drop spindles. Well, the babies are off to Grandma's and
      driving out...yikes. ..82 miles, to get me a spindle. I've never even heard of Marengo, IL but
      I'm sure they'll have what I want:)

      Anyone free Saturday afternoon?