448Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Looking to join the group

    Jan 5, 2007
      Hi Sharon, and welcome!

      My mom had both of her knees replaced this year, so I understand what
      you're dealing with. Do your therapy :D and join us when you feel up
      to it. We'll be there!

      Theresa,
      on ball five of the vest and no longer panicking that I'll run out of
      yarn -- whew!