446Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Looking to join the group

    Jan 5, 2007
      Good Day Sharon,

      It's alway great to discover other knitters in our
      area. You'll fit right in with this group. Everyone is
      a different levels and we're all willing to help and
      support each other on new and different things.

      I hope you get a chance to come out and knit with us.
      Happy Knitting.
      Kris