      Jen Donnelly

      From: "grannynanny_3" <s.ertl@...>

      Am a fairly new knitter - learned 2 years ago. I've been doing quite a
      bit of small stuff, but would love to gain from others experience as
      well.

      Particularly, I need to figure out how to JOIN when knitting in the
      round with circular needles. I learned one time in my knitting class
      and for the life of me (even with online descriptions) cannot get it to
      work.

      I may be at the 17th meeting - looking forward to meeting everyone.

      Sharon Ertl
      Tinley Park

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic