441Kool Knits Journey

  • Kris
    Dec 28, 2006
      Hi Ladies,

      Just wanted to post a message saying that all is good for tomorrow's hooky-yarn-day:)
      and for those of you who missed out on last Wed SnB. I have decided to skip, humm, no
      actually I'm coming down with a really bad case of yarn fever - we're car pooling out to
      Kool Knits in Naperville and ETA is scheduled for Aleta's at 9:35am, followed by Becca and
      last but not least Theresa. If anyone else just happens to be in Naperville tomorrow, watch
      out cuz us knitters are serious about our yarn.

      We also said goodbye and good luck to a great knitting friend - 'tis not goodbye Vickie,
      but only our ticket to all the great NY yarn stores!!!

      Happy Knitting!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic