423Poll results for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Dec 4, 2006
      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Will you come next week for pre-turkey ess-ing and bee-ing?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I can't tell yet. My family is keeping their holiday plans a secret from me so far., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No, I have to cook two turkeys, 16 pounds of potatoes, 8 cans of greenbeans, 4 pies, and a partriage in a pear tree the night before., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No, I will be in North Dakota with my lovely in-laws., 1 votes, 25.00%
      - Yes, goodness knows I need to get it out of my system before the mobs arrive., 1 votes, 25.00%
      - Yes, I would love to celebrate the holiday with my friends., 2 votes, 50.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic