416New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Nov 15, 2006
      SouthSuburbanSnB group:

      Will you come next week for pre-turkey ess-ing and bee-ing?

      o Yes, goodness knows I need to get it out of my system before the mobs arrive.
      o Yes, I would love to celebrate the holiday with my friends.
      o I can't tell yet. My family is keeping their holiday plans a secret from me so far.
      o No, I have to cook two turkeys, 16 pounds of potatoes, 8 cans of greenbeans, 4 pies, and a partriage in a pear tree the night before.
      o No, I will be in North Dakota with my lovely in-laws.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic