408Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Stitch Pattern Books

    Nov 13, 2006
      Aran Knitting? I love this book. It's absurdly expensive -- I saw one
      copy recently for $495.00 -- but the patterns are beautiful. There's
      one in particular that I yearn to make, but Alice Starmore herself
      rates it an heirloom piece that would require much patience to knit.
      In other words, it scares me! <g>

      Theresa

      --- donnellyja@... wrote:

      > I was at the Orland Park Library the other day and noticed an Alice
      > Starmore book on Arans.

      Cheap talk?
      http://voice.yahoo.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic