406Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Stitch Pattern Books

    Nov 13, 2006
      I've been to the Flossmoor and Homewood Libraries -
      they don't have much of a selection. I really need to
      widen my searches next time I go and take advantage of
      the interlibrary idea.

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic