40New poll for SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch

  • SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com
    Nov 30, 2005
      SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch group:

      RSVP for the December 14th meeting!

      o Of course I'll be there! I've enslaved a bunch of elves to do my holiday shopping for me!
      o I'll try to be there, but the elves are working slowly.
      o I probably won't be there, my elves are striking for better pay and more cookies.
      o I will not be there. My elves ran off to the Carribean, I must go track them down.
      o Elves? You have elves? Where can I get some elves?

      web site listed above.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic