388Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] New member

    Nov 2, 2006
      Hello Barb, I hope someone wrote back to you. But if not... We are a group of women who get together every Wed. at about 7:00 to knit, stitch, crochet and talk. We are all ages and back grounds. We drink coffee and ...  I am sorry I didn't make it to last nights meet up. But will mostlikely make it this Wed. Come out and see what you think.   Aleta

      scrubsmakesmelaugh <barb_castro@...> wrote:
      Hello. My name is Barb. I recently started crocheting, taught myself
      and had some help. Right now all I know how to make are afghans.
      Could you please tell me more about your group. I live in Orland
      Park. Thank you.