290Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Stiches Midwest

    Jul 31, 2006
      I would love to go! I was planning on going anyway, and this way we
      can share the travel expenses and the fun.

      I could probably spend the whole day in that yarn market. In fact,
      I've already started making a list of yarn requirements for certain
      projects I'd like to make. Which means I'd better leave the credit
      card at home!

      Theresa