285Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Lady Eleanor

    Jul 27, 2006
      It's entrelac, and I'm about to find out how difficult it is. <g> I'm
      told it's easier than it looks. Famous last words....

      You basically knit a series of short row triangles for the base, then
      pick up stitches along one (non-live) side of the triangles to knit
      the next row of squares (so that the stitches are at a right angle to
      the stitches in the triangle). Then rotate and repeat until the piece
      is the length you want.

      I don't know if that makes sense, but I'm going to practice on a
      cotton dishcloth before I tackle the stole. We'll figure it out! I
      hope!

      Theresa