27Re: [SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch] Want to join...I'm new!

    Nov 8, 2005
      Welcome Emily!  Of course you can join, we'd love to have you!

      We've been meeting the last Wednesday of each month at Caribou in Tinley, across from Sam's and Kmart.  7:00.  We will be meeting the last Weds. of this month, too.   Hope to meet you then!

      --
      Jen Adams Donnelly
      708-227-7447

      Woohoo!  I'm thrilled!  I live in south Tinley Park (191st and 80th)
      and I've been looking for a knitting group!  Can I join?  When is the
      next meeting and is it always at Caribou Coffee house?

      Please let me know asap so I can pencil it in to my calender.

      Thank you!

      My name is Emily Franz and my phone number is 815-464-9522

      Thank you!

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic