230Poll results for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Jun 7, 2006
      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: RSVP for June 7th

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I'm sure to be there! See, I've run into this problem, having dropped about 12 stitches and . . ., 4 votes, 66.67%
      - I'll try to be there, but my cat has me tied up in all of the yarn, see she was playing and . . ., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I probably won't be there, see I have this other commitment to a different knitting group, no, I'm not cheating, just let me explain . . ., 1 votes, 16.67%
      - There is no way I'll be there. I've given up knitting for my new hobby: programming in perl, 1 votes, 16.67%
      - GRRR! ARGHHH! SMASH! Pet the cute puppy . . ., 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - I'm sure to be there! See, I've run into this problem, having dropped about 12 stitches and . . .
      - tzurriz@...
      - elefink2@...
      - emilyfranz@...
      - I'll try to be there, but my cat has me tied up in all of the yarn, see she was playing and . . .
      - I probably won't be there, see I have this other commitment to a different knitting group, no, I'm not cheating, just let me explain . . .
      - mommy_of_mac@...
      - There is no way I'll be there. I've given up knitting for my new hobby: programming in perl
      - donnellyja@...
      - GRRR! ARGHHH! SMASH! Pet the cute puppy . . .

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic