219Re: New to the group

    May 30, 2006
      Hi Mary,

      We are a fairly small group. We have 5 regulars, and many more who
      attend sporadically. We meet every Wednesday from 7 p.m. until they
      kick us out. Our get-togethers are at Caribou Coffee on Harlem Ave in
      Tinley Park.

      We range in age from 20's to 50's, but have had teenagers and seniors
      attend, they just don't seem to come as often.

      The staff at Caribou seem to like us. They mentioned that to me the
      other day when I posted another sign on the bulletin board.

      We are a very friendly group. Please come knit with us.

      I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

      Becca (Tzurriz)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic