19Re: [SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch] Where are the LYS?

  • reeno343@comcast.net
    Sep 23, 2005
      Oooh, sounds good.  I hope my kids decide they like to shop for yarn considering I'm going to be dragging them to all these different places soon.

      Kirsten

      This just in!

      There is a LYS Downtown Chicago

      Loopy Yarns
      719 S. State Street
      Between Balbo and Polk
      312-583-9276

      They are supposed to have a lot of the stuff we usually have to purchase online or catalog.  They just opened.  I'm so excited!

      M'Isha

      MIsha Starks <m_starks2003@...> wrote:
      Hi Kristen,

      There is Michael's Craft Store in Orland Park and Matteson.  There is also Joann in Orland Park, and off of 162? Torrence.  I saw a new Joann going up on Halsted and near 159th.  Walmart is also a good source.  Michael's usually has 50% coupons in the local papers. That's when I try the more expensive yarns.

      I hope this helps.

      M'Isha

      Brady <reeno343@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone!  I am a new knitter and I was wondering if anyone could
      tell me the best places in the south suburbs to go shopping for yarn?
      I'd love to make it to one of the meetings, hopefully I can work it
      out with my night job.  Thanks for any advice you have.

      Kirsten

      Yahoo! for Good

      Yahoo! for Good