186Poll results for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Apr 26, 2006
      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: RSVP for April 26th at Cosi?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I'm in need of S'mores, Of course I'll be there!, 3 votes, 75.00%
      - Their apple pie calls my name, but so does Ben & Jerry's ice cream . . ., 1 votes, 25.00%
      - Eh, the pizza's only so-so, so maybe, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Yuck no, I refuse to enter a place that serves booze! Temperance forever!, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I'm Henry the 8th I am!, 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - I'm in need of S'mores, Of course I'll be there!
      - donnellyja@...
      - mommy_of_mac@...
      - tzurriz@...
      - Their apple pie calls my name, but so does Ben & Jerry's ice cream . . .
      - tmunin@...
      - Eh, the pizza's only so-so, so maybe
      - Yuck no, I refuse to enter a place that serves booze! Temperance forever!
      - I'm Henry the 8th I am!

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic