177Poll results for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Apr 12, 2006
      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: RSVP for April 12th at Cosi.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Of course I'll be there! Easter is still days away., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I'll try to be there, but I have eggs that need dying and rabbits to fill with chocolate, 1 votes, 25.00%
      - I highly doubt I'll be there, my matzah runneth over., 1 votes, 25.00%
      - There is no way I'll be there, I'll be in the middle of a seder and well into my wine., 2 votes, 50.00%
      - Hooray for spring! Wait, what?, 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - tmunin@...
      - I highly doubt I'll be there, my matzah runneth over.
      - There is no way I'll be there, I'll be in the middle of a seder and well into my wine.
      - tzurriz@...
      - mommy_of_mac@...
      - Hooray for spring! Wait, what?

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB