165Re: Hi everyone :)

  • cutiecute1972
    Apr 2 1:49 PM
      Thanks Becca.. I'm from Riverside, and I thought you guys met at the
      Caribou coffee in LaGrange Park. I'm sorry that I won't be able to
      join your group. I will have to look at a group that meets closer to
      my house. You guys do sound like a lot of fun though! :) ~K

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, "Becca" <tzurriz@...> wrote:

      > Hi Kris,
      >
      > We "officially" meet at 7 p.m. on Wednesday's. However, people do
      > seem to trickle in any where from 7 to 8 or so. I'll be there at 7
      > though, so no worries. This week's meeting will be at Caribou Cofee
      > on Harlem in Tinley Park.
      >
      > A good place to check and confirm our meeting times and locations is
      > the Calendar link on the left.
      >
      > I look forward to meeting you on Wednesday.
      >
      > Becca

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic