158Poll results for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Mar 29, 2006
      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Will you be joining us for the March 29th meeting at Cosi?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - You can bet your last shiny nickle I'll be there!, 3 votes, 75.00%
      - I'll try, but I'm low on shiny nickles, so maybe not so much., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Nah, I probably won't make it. I need to shine my nickles., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - There is no way in heck that I'll be there, I'm out of nickles, shiny or dull., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - My nickles aren't made of nickle! ACKKKKKKKKKK!, 1 votes, 25.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - You can bet your last shiny nickle I'll be there!
      - mommy_of_mac@...
      - tzurriz@...
      - donnellyja@...
      - I'll try, but I'm low on shiny nickles, so maybe not so much.
      - Nah, I probably won't make it. I need to shine my nickles.
      - There is no way in heck that I'll be there, I'm out of nickles, shiny or dull.
      - My nickles aren't made of nickle! ACKKKKKKKKKK!

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic