15Re: [SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch] Where are the LYS?

  • MIsha Starks
    Sep 23, 2005
      Hi Kristen,

      There is Michael's Craft Store in Orland Park and Matteson.  There is also Joann in Orland Park, and off of 162? Torrence.  I saw a new Joann going up on Halsted and near 159th.  Walmart is also a good source.  Michael's usually has 50% coupons in the local papers. That's when I try the more expensive yarns.

      I hope this helps.

      M'Isha

      Brady <reeno343@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone!  I am a new knitter and I was wondering if anyone could
      tell me the best places in the south suburbs to go shopping for yarn?
      I'd love to make it to one of the meetings, hopefully I can work it
      out with my night job.  Thanks for any advice you have.

      Kirsten

      Yahoo! for Good