126Poll results for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Mar 8, 2006
      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Will you be joining us March 8th?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Of course! How better to celebrate International Women's Day than with my SnB friends!, 3 votes, 100.00%
      - I'll should be there, but I.W.D. celebrations may keep me busy., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Probably not, I'm supposed to be at another celebration., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No way Jose, I'll be at a candlelight vigil remembering the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I have penguins in my pants!, 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Of course! How better to celebrate International Women's Day than with my SnB friends!
      - mommy_of_mac@...
      - stoler2001@...
      - tzurriz@...
      - I'll should be there, but I.W.D. celebrations may keep me busy.
      - Probably not, I'm supposed to be at another celebration.
      - No way Jose, I'll be at a candlelight vigil remembering the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire.
      - I have penguins in my pants!

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic