1031Languishing In Obscurity

  • Apolonia Skywalk
    Jun 3 8:14 AM
      Hello everyone from New York!

      I am TOTALLY missing this group... I just can find anything as fun as
      this group out here and so I have been slacking off on the knitting.

      However, I have wanted to knit up the Clapotis ever since I saw that
      brilliant orange one Kris made and I just got an income tax return,
      but I am still penny pinching... does anyone know a good equivalent to
      the Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb they suggest? maybe something from
      KnitPicks? I haven't used much yarn from there and I don't want to
      buy something and find out it doesn't work well or something.

      I hope you are all doing well... I haven't been able to check blogs
      for the last few months due to overwhelming work.... but still wish
      you the best!

      ~ Vicky
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic