1001Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: MagKnits is gone

    Apr 9, 2008
      Here's hoping that most of the patterns end up on yarn forward. There
      were a couple I wanted, too!

      You know, they *just* posted the April issue a few days ago. There
      was a cute little stranded tank pattern that I wanted to take a
      closer look at, but it's gone now. *sniff*