1000Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: MagKnits is gone

    Apr 9, 2008
      What kills me is that they all of a sudden shut down their server. I understand the time and energy it takes to run the thing, but they could have at least gave a deadline as to when they were going to do it.

      It's a sad day for knitters. There are a couple of patterns i have on my queue and I most likely have to reach out to the designer to get a copy.

      Kris

      Becca <tzurriz@...> wrote:
      Oh crap! I was just thinking yesterday that I need to reprint Rainbow
      Socks because I've lost the pages.

      ARGHH!!!!

      Becca

      --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@ yahoogroups. com, Theresa Stevens