      From: Lady Desiderata Drake <desiduck666@...>
      Date: July 18, 2014, 3:11:44 PM CDT
      To: Mistress Marie <mistressmarie@...>, Aranwen of Willow Ford <aranwen@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: An Tir" <chatelaine@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Ansteorra" <kingdom@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Artemisia" <wldflwr_ckg@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Atenveldt" <nishamartin@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Atlantia" <scakalisa@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Caid" <jill@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Calontir" <shanellfisher@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Drachenwald" <Ladybird_se@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Ealdormere" <cadman882001@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: East" <viennademer@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Gleann Abhann" <dey.kendra@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Lochac" <cairistionanr@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Midrealm" <midrealm.chatelaine@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Northsheild" <mwobig@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Outlands" <bonniefd@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: Trimaris" <juliejrider@...>, "Kingdom Chatelaine: West" <francis.classe@...>
      Cc: ''Stephanie Hoyt'' <rusti@...>, "'Hoyt, Stephanie'" <Stephanie.Hoyt@...>, Anthony James Pongratz <dragonslair88@...>
      Subject: Newcomer's Social at Pennsic

      Hello all,

      The AEthelmearc Chatelaines are hosting a Newcomer's Social at Pennsic this year.  It will be on Sunday, August 3rd from Noon-2pm in double size pavilion provided by Pennsic University. This will be one of the A&S tents.  The details were finalized too late to get in the Pennsic Book, so please help spread the word!

      Mistress Euriol is coordinating the Newcomers Social and has requested help with:
      Food and Drink. I would like to provide light refreshments for those that come to the social. Think finger foods and drinks that will stand up well to being out in hot weather. I hope we can present appetizers based on period foods/recipes, I'm certainly willing to share any of my recipes. We should also have some disposable appetizer plates, napkins and cups. I do ask that the appetizers be enough to feed about 20 people.
      Favor Bags. I would also like to have little favor bags for people to take the information and perhaps a couple of "Thank you" items for attending the social.
      If there is something you can help with for the Social, please contact Mistress Euriol at euriol@...

      In addition, I will be putting together a list of Kingdom Chatelaine contacts for the Newcomers to take with them, so they know who to get in touch once Pennsic is over. Please email me your contact info, so you can be included.

      Thank you in advance for your help
      THL Desiderata Drake
      AEthelmearc Kingdom Chatelaine