So that is who it was.........

  • seragram
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      I was riding down A1A yesterday and this thing went woooooosh by me
      and almost took me down (you should have seen the fear in my eyes) I
      thought it was an UFO or some kind of secret government experiment or
      people from other dimension trying to get to ours, or was it Martians
      on martian SUBs visiting... you know Mars is closer than ever to
      earth now, or was it some of those bented riders (terrorist I say!)
      from out west in Weston than ventured out east (that was a shot) (I
      have a feeling I will be hurting tomorrow on that Labor day ride).
      This Ti woooosh thing is a new anomaly (what a word! I had to think
      for that one my head hurts now)that has been happening for the past
      one or two weeks (the Ti wooosh thing not me thinking) on A1A. So was
      it a bird? was it a plane no. Now I realize it started happening
      after first Arthur and now Ken got their Aeros(terrorist I say). That
      is all we needed, two more bented terrorist bacchettaized (oh my head
      really hurts now).
      Ez PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE slow down you are becoming a hazard to us mortals
      cyclist.
      Sergio (wishing I had a Bacchetta so my friend would answer my calls
      {that was another shot} and I could go 27 MPH up the 17 street bridge
      or was it 17 MPH up the 27 street bridge? like EZ)