re: Sat Palm Beach morning ride

  • Robert Brown
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2011
      ...beautiful scenery, not beautifuls scenery.  Must be age. I will be 71 tomorrow.  Come out on Saturday and celebrate my geezerhood with me.

      Bob
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
        I can usually get away with two a year.

        You have had at least three 71st birthdays
        since we met you this year.

        Do you think we're crazy enough to keep buying
        you birthday lunches?

        And, that should be lizardhood not geezerhood.

        See ya all on The Hill Sat.
        BTY, has anyone seen out gal, Ginny?
        Bill

        --- In SouthFloridaRecumbentRiders@yahoogroups.com, Robert Brown <bob@...> wrote:

        > ...beautiful scenery, not beautifuls scenery. Must be age. I will be 71
        > tomorrow. Come out on Saturday and celebrate my geezerhood with me.
        >
        > Bob

      • Robert Brown
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
          Glad you will be there Bill.  Argggghhh.  I thought I could get away with one more 71st birthday.  LOL.
        • Bill
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
            Carl won't be joining us Sat, it's their 39th anniversary. Maybe you can find out where the're going and accidentally drop in. Or, we could all drop by, I'm sure they would love to have a half dozen sweaty bent riders there.

            --- In SouthFloridaRecumbentRiders@yahoogroups.com, Robert Brown <bob@...> wrote:

            > Glad you will be there Bill. Argggghhh. I thought I could get away with
            > one more 71st birthday. LOL.

          • Mark Cochran
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
              Maybe Carl won't mind if we found a few sweaty FEMALE bent babes!!??  'Course I guess we wouldn't have to worry about dropping in on NEXT years anniversary..............