Re: SFRR: Jim and Carole canceling

  • BentWheeler@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 2:02 AM
      Hey Jim/Carol

      That's too bad. May I suggest you fire your boss? (Don't - I did that and ended up pedaling a lot less) The Central Motel Number is 1-800-554-7241

      We'll miss you!!!

      Jose A. Hernandez
      Bent Cycling Means NEVER Having to say you're sore!
      A NEW, IMPROVED Cycling Solutions Coming SOON to a web browser near you!
      http://www.CyclingSolutions.com
      http://www.getbent.org

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 8:55 AM
        Thankyou and all 50 some odd riders have great time!
        Jim& Carole
        P.S. Sorry Willie&Gail since we can't make it Carole can't caboose with you guys