Re: [Sotec_Averatec_Notebook] Re: Averatec 3120V vedio driver

  • David
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
      Post it to your (or other free) webspace and send a link to download it.  Makes big files easy.

      David

      tripwire four wrote:
      I have an AB52000 video drive that is used on my 3120X.  Its 35MB and too large to send over the 10MB limited yahoo account. If you think this driver will work for you. We will come up with a way to send it.This driver is displayed as sis 630/730 in Device Manager. Contact me at fly4food63@...

      From: Chris <rdi_caveman@ yahoo.com>
      To: Sotec_Averatec_ Notebook@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 7:05 AM

      You should be able to download drivers from Averatec's website
      www.averatec. com.

      Regards,
      Chris

      --- In Sotec_Averatec_ Notebook@ yahoogroups. com, "kaileha1"