Averatec 3120V vedio driver

  • kaileha1
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2008
      Anyone can help me here.

      I have an averatec 3120v laptop. My hard disk just get reformated an
      reinstall Win OS.

      I can't do the Fn F5 to drive the monitor. Anyone out there has the
      video driver that can send it to me thru email.

      thank you,

      kai
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2008
        You should be able to download drivers from Averatec's website
        www.averatec.com.

        Regards,
        Chris

        --- In Sotec_Averatec_Notebook@yahoogroups.com, "kaileha1"
        <kaileha1@...> wrote:

        > Anyone can help me here.
        >
        > I have an averatec 3120v laptop. My hard disk just get reformated
        an
        > reinstall Win OS.
        >
        > I can't do the Fn F5 to drive the monitor. Anyone out there has the
        > video driver that can send it to me thru email.
        >
        > thank you,
        >
        > kai

      • kai Yeung
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2008
          I check with the averatec support web page

          http://www.trigem.com/us/support/drivers.asp

          The closest product that being supported was 3200 series

          However, I have the 3120v.  I am not sure if this is fall into 3200 series...

          thank you
          kai

          <kaileha1@.. .> wrote:

          > Anyone can help me here.
          >
          > I have an averatec 3120v laptop. My hard disk just get reformated
          an
          > reinstall Win OS.
          >
          > I can't do the Fn F5 to drive the monitor. Anyone out there has the
          > video driver that can send it to me thru email.
          >
          > thank you,
          >
          > kai

        • tripwire four
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
            I have an AB52000 video drive that is used on my 3120X.  Its 35MB and too large to send over the 10MB limited yahoo account. If you think this driver will work for you. We will come up with a way to send it.This driver is displayed as sis 630/730 in Device Manager. Contact me at fly4food63@...

            <kaileha1@.. .> wrote:

            > Anyone can help me here.
            >
            > I have an averatec 3120v laptop. My hard disk just get reformated
            an
            > reinstall Win OS.
            >
            > I can't do the Fn F5 to drive the monitor. Anyone out there has the
            > video driver that can send it to me thru email.
            >
            > thank you,
            >
            > kai

          • David
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
              Post it to your (or other free) webspace and send a link to download it.  Makes big files easy.

              David