Messages not available

  • arcah9
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2008
      Hello,
      does anyone know what is going on?
      I'd love to get more info on the Sotec 3120X and cannot access any
      messages.
      Is there a way to contact the group owner regarding this? (the generic
      group_owner address for this group is not valid anymore)
      Thanks,
      Andrea
    • RICHARD SOLOMON
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2008
        Yahoo is going through one of it's periodic constipation bouts.
        I just got into the messages area.

        Regards,

        Richard S.